ST MAGNUS HOUSE
Riverside location with great views, newly refurbished spaces, and minutes from a number of tube stations in a vibrant area of the city.
Situated alongside the river, St Magnus House is in a lively vibrant area with plenty going on.
Fully serviced and newly refurbished to a high standard, the St Magnus offices are bright, flooded with natural light, air-conditioned with floor to ceiling windows, and modern interiors. Many of the offices have wonderful riverside views with sights such as the iconic Tower Bridge and the Shard.
- Business rates
- Service charge
- All utilities
- Fully serviced and fully compliant with Covid19 Government standards
- Office desks & chairs
- Free access to 100mb IT Broadband line (dedicated packages available starting from £200 pcm for 10mb)
- Free wifi
- Telephone (Voip system) handsets available at £15+vat per handset per month plus call charges (not obligatory)
- Shared tea points including microwave and fridge
- Toilets including one wheelchair access – fully DDA compliant
- Showers with one shower fully accessible DDA compliant
- Bicycle racks available
- Security; 24/7 – 365 staffed security on site, in addition all clients/visitors may only access the lift lobby area by using a pre-programmed and fully authorised swipe card.
- Manned reception within working hours. Boardrooms are available from £45 per hour and interview/small meeting rooms are available at £25 per hour.
- 2 minutes walk from Monument Station
- 5 minutes from Bank Underground
- 4 minutes from London Bridge Mainline and Underground stations
- Cannon St/Farringdon/Liverpool St stations are also all within walking distance