We provide affordable, flexible workspace for all businesses.
City workspace requirements are changing rapidly.
This can create a number of challenges for occupiers looking for office space, landlords, and tenants with excess space.
- If you are an occupier looking for serviced office space, location, customer service and flexibility are paramount.
- If you are a Landlord, having tenants in your space is your number one priority.
- If you are a tenant with excess space, subletting can mitigate expenditure.
This is where we come in
At Breezblok, we provide flexible, affordable workspace in London for all businesses.
- We provide fully serviced offices for occupiers on the hunt for flexible space.
- We work with landlords to manage their empty floors in buildings using our flexible, serviced office model.
- We help existing tenants sublet their excess space, then we operate and manage the space for them.
Whether you are a potential occupier, landlord or tenant, you are front of mind for us and with our honest and genuine customer service, we make sure your needs are met.
Looking for a flexible, fully-serviced office or managed solution for your team?
Do you need to find occupiers for your empty space?
Looking to sublet your excess office space?
Where we do it
We fill, manage and operate affordable and flexible office spaces in central London with excellent IT and genuine customer service.
We collaborate with property owners, landlords, and corporate tenants who have floors or buildings that are void and we look after properties that are red-ringed for future development.
St Magnus House
3 Lower Thames Street
London EC3R 6HD